GH: another 80's character returning?????

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I dont see why the two are mutually exclusive. It would have been a great platform for cross promotion. Its not like he lasted long on DWTS anyway. He could have pretaped some material and slowly been introduced onton the canvas while on DWTS for a fulltime return in the summer once it wrapped up in late spring

• Members

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Jack-Wagner-Castle-General-Hospital-1056980.aspx

Speaking of ex-wives, I asked Wagner if he would finally return to ABC's General Hospital as the wildly popular Frisco Jones, opposite his real-life ex Kristina Wagner, who returned earlier this year as Felicia.

"There was a call in February when I'd committed to Dancing With the Stars and wasn't able to go back, and since then there's been nothing," reports Wagner, who also declined B&B's recent invite to return for Stephanie's teary farewell. "General Hospital is always dear to my heart and I'm really happy Kristina's back. She still looks so beautiful. Kristina and I haven't talked about it, but I have a feeling if I went back that would probably garner just a little bit of attention."

Archived