Days Promo: Will/Sonny/Gabi/Nick

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to say "oops I'm pregnant stories" aren't played out but just this year one of my friends who claimed to always use protection ended up pregnant at a very bad time in her and her boyfriend's life. It happens in the real world, I think it just happens to frequently on the soaps for some.

I however am looking forward to the story.

• Members

He is a plot device, so they won't care about his reaction.

This story is sort of a dead end. No one cares about Will/Gabi in a relationship. Few care about Will/Sonny or Gabi/Nick. Psycho Nick or more of Will's hysteria is not appetizing.

I don't think it's ridiculous for a woman to get pregnant accidentally, especially with sex education (or lack thereof) these days. But this is a story with zero rooting interest.

• Members

GT & CW seemed to be invested in him after the Olympic break, but his (and Justin &, esp., Adrienne's) airtime has seriously dwindled.

These four have a lot of potential, but it hasn't been tapped . . . meanwhile, back-burned Chad and Abby are still getting a lot more motivation than these four. (Not that I think Chad and Abby are round, good characters, but they've been much more characterized, or at least motivated, in the last few weeks than Nick/Gabi/Will/Sonny.)

I actually think these four can really be interesting, but they have to up the ante. And I know he's trying to play Nick harder, but BB isn't impressing me at all, while I thought he was great last time. FS seems to have really improved, IMO . . . he does a lot better with straight drama than the cute, fluffy stuff.

I absolutely agree. But I know a lot of girls (I'm a little bit older than these guys are supposed to be) who've been pregnant and none of them have been two months late without freaking out. You can delude yourself, but it's so unrealistic for Gabi to have not, at the very least, been concerned about missing two periods.

• Members

Some women still get their period after they fall pregnant, and also show no symptoms nor any real weight gain straight away, some women even loose weight initially. 2 months isn't a big deal. Many do find out because they just keep getting cold or flu like symptoms and go to the doctor because of that.

This story could be good, and I will wait to see how it pans out. Don't hold much hope, but that is a given these days.

• Members

Talking about periods is an odd discussion but, i know quite a few women who do not get them regularly, various times of the month, sometimes not for a month or two, etc. Some womens birth control or various medical stuff causes the same thing to happen, and some women are just busy or dont think about it just like some women think they are prego the day their period is one day late.

i dont find fgabi finding out she is 8-12 weeks pregnant is some huge, unbelievable, soap opera plot point.

Archived