Y&R Spoilers

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's put it this way, frequent: I wouldn't have minded Sharon killing Chelsea's unborn child, if only b/c I think the set-up is there for a big "Who Killed Sharon?" mystery, which is probably the direction I would have gone in, had I been in Josh Griffith's shoes.

• Members

It isn't a question of "want." I don't want Sharon dead any more than I wanted her to become the Madwoman of Genoa City. I feel, though, that redeeming Sharon after the years of bad choices for her will be difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish.

• Members

Considering we've spent the last few months dealing with Phyllis breaking law after law, do we really have to witness the same thing again with her daughter and her undoubtedly helping her cover up her crimes? This isn't an exciting first story for Josh Griffith. I also find Adam and Chelsea to be so boring together or separate. Not looking forward to this story or Adam getting back with Sharon. He's part of the reason she's gone down this dark path, putting them together won't help redeem her in my eyes. A single Sharon is the only way to begin to redeem her. She needs to be single for AT LEAST a year. I truly mean that. A soap character can survive without a romantic pairing.

Archived