Primetime Emmy Live Discussion Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The In Memoriam reel was epecially sad to me this year. My brother's girlfriend went off because she didn't know about Michael Clarke Duncan.

I kinda felt like that earlier In Memoriam sketch with Jimmy and Josh Grobin was in bad taste.

• Administrator

They're spectacular!! biggrin.png

What a huge upset! I couldn't believe it either.

Good thing Modern Family won and not TBBT, or else I would've lost that bet to you. LOL wink.pngtongue.png

Nice prediction! This was another huge upset over the favorite Mad Men and second favorite Breaking Bad. I love the show so I was very happy! And Damien Lewis winnning was also an upset over Jon Hamm and Bryan Cranston. Go Homeland!!

• Members

It WAS in bad taste. I thought most of Kimmel's jokes were desperate and tacky and badly delivered. Josh Groban is not half as funny as he thinks he is.

Over and over the people who don't host steal the show. Jon Stewart being tackled in trying to keep him off the stage. The little joke with Julia Louis Dreyfuss and Amy Poehler.

Speaking of Poehler - how much was her cleavage jiggling when she was running to the stage? Yowza. She stole the show.

He's as cute as ever. I felt bad for him that they didn't even put the mic down enough for him.

Archived