Alice Cooper Blasts Reality TV

reallyhateskateonlost

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems like he's jealous that an average American get's more media attention than himself.

And nothing bugs me more when a musician starts bashing other musicians just because they don't write the songs. Some of the best vocalists never ended up writing a song. By that theory, do we start bashing songwriters who never sang?

• Members

Seems like he's right, if you ask me. First he is right for loathing reality TV. Next he is right for lamenting the people who seek fame just for fame's sake and think you need no talent. Then he is right for mocking American Idol and the cookie cutter singers they look for. He has no reason to be jealous, his fame is secure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree with most of what he says, except that he has this common attitude that you must be a songwriter to be legitimate somehow. I don't understand the appeal of reality TV, some, which are basically competitions for a money prize, are more glorified game show than reality show, IMO. But as far as true reality shows go, like Real Housewives... Who cares? Why would I give a crap about a bunch of effing nobodies? Reality shows that star actual celebs I watch... like Celebrity Apprentice, because it shows actual celebs in a different situation, and dancing with the stars, Celebrity fit club... I like that stuff.... it hearkens back to things like "Battle Of The Network Stars"m, and "All Star Anything Goes". In the end, I want my entertainment provided by Professional writers and actors, otherwise, I'm being cheated.

Archived