The Bold & The Beautiful coming out on DVD!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The picture quality isn't that great. The ATWT/GL releases by Soapclassics was much better. The picture quality is superb to the B&B release by Bell/Phillip Productions. You would think the quality would be better from the B&B since they are newer episodes. I actually think my dvd recordings of it if I still have them are better. Also way too much of Jack Wagner...LOL. I wish they would have released the 87 episodes that are on other import disks. So I understand by what you mean with disappointed but glad to have them.

• Members

Lets see:

Eric chooses Ridge over Throne to take over Forrester....2 episodes

Taylor runs over Darla in her car-1 episode

Taylor tells Thorne she is the one that ran over Darla- 2 episodes

Brooke finds out Stephanie faked her heart attack - 1 episode

Eric turns to Brooke after hearing about Stephanie fake illness- 1 episode

Ridge sees a dead Taylor very much alive at her grave- 1 episode

Donna discovers that Pam was her attacker-1 episode

Ridge and Brooke have a reunion and he wants to start a family with her-1 episode

Bridget tells Nick that she lied about her abortion- 1 episode

Felicia is horrified to see Dante and Bridget kissing before her wedding- 1 episode

Bridget finds out she Katie is pregnant with Nick's child-1 episode

Phoebe dies in a car crash and Ridge holds her as she dies in his arms-1 episode

• Members

Yeah....first episode is where Ridge is found out to be alive from 2003...the majority are 2005 and 2006 episodes with the rest being 2008. Although I will say Sally is on some of them and its nice to see her on again. Let's hope they release some more but some older classic B&B or maybe some Y&R classics.

• Members

That's not bad. Honestly, I think soaps could make good money selling the more recent episodes, which the current viewers are more familiar with. I'd say make your money by releasing those sets, then release the classic episodes for the long time fans every now and then.

Archived