Saved By The Bell's Dennis Haskins to Appear on The Young and The Restless

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SBTB never had a season finale. All the episodes aired in fall and reran for the spring. The school year never had an end. The graduation finale was the only real finale the show actually had. Tori's last episode aired in November of 1992 in themiddle of the school year and the Graduation finale aired in May of 1993. In between that you had the returns where the illusion was supposed to be that they were all there. That last season defiently felt choppy as they aired the Jesse/Kelly episodes at the same time as the Tori ones and it was obvious the Tori ones were newer (with Lisa's hair looking a bit more modern). Tori was meant to be filler since Thiessen and Berkely didnt renew their contracts

• Members

Yes, the Tori time is so random on SBTB. Not a mention of Kelly or Jessie. What's even weirder is the way they split up the episodes on DVD and have the kids in highschool for 5 seasons! I don't have the season 3/4 set, but I noticed in the season 5 that it's a mish-mash of episodes including the Tori years, some Kelly/Jessie episodes, and even episodes that should be from their junior year (for instance, Kelly & Zack are together, Jessie & Slater are together, and they are noticably younger), so I really don't get why junior year episodes are put in the 5th season DVD. Wow, I know too much SBTB knowledge.

The first time I saw Leanna Creel was with her 2 triplet sisters in the TV movie, Parent Trap 3!

Indeed, what IS Hayley Mills up to?

• Members

I still don't know why they couldn't have had her say she was leaving when she filmed her last episode.

Hayley Mills was on a British show, Wild at Heart, for a few years. One year she did with sister Juliet.

• Members

MAB resurrects the Brooks sisters and a back-from-the-dead Jennifer Brooks. It seems that Peggy is now suffering from leukemia and returns to Genoa City to die. The sisters follow her to town and hold vigil. They are informed that only a bone marrow transplant can save her, with the best chances of a match being a blood relative. None of the sisters turn out to be a match. Paul thinks he might have a solution and makes a secret phone call. It turns out Jennifer's been alive all these years, having faked her death from breast cancer and entered the witness protection program after witnessing a mob hit. Carl Williams, the detective on the case, knew all about this (even though he wasn't on the canvas yet) and arranged the protection, and told Paul, who has carried this secret all these years. Paul, suffering with guilt from watching his own family self-destruct, decides the right thing to do is to bring an alive Jennifer back into the picture to help save Peggy. The sisters will be livid from having been in the dark all these years, but it will ultimately be a story of enduring family love..Danger will ensure as well when the mob follows Jennifer to Genoa City.

Cast_Season1_It_s_a_Living_.JPG

Archived