Saved By The Bell's Dennis Haskins to Appear on The Young and The Restless

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glenn Scarpelli will arrive on the show as Phillip's scheming new lover who will make trouble for Ronan and the other young folks. Maybe he'll try to put the moves on Fenmore, IDK.

Phillip will not appear.

• Members

You were close Vee. Actually Glenn with be new Phillip....gay and mad and do what you said and kill some people on the way.....Philllip calls Jill and Katherine bad mothers and Esther a bad maid and take her hostage but before that can happen Katherine tells Phillip to cut the crap and shoots him. Phillip dies and Fenmore grieving reveals to Lauren that he was Phillips gay lover.

• Members

I didn't mind Tori and Zack. The whole thing was just such bad filler. I felt insulted (yes, insulted by SbtB) that she just vanished after that with no mention. They could have at least had her as one of the people graduating in the finale.

• Members

The graduation was filmed before she was cast. If they were going to mention her, the next place would have been The College Years spinoff but I think they wanted to forget about her by then. It wouldnt have hurt had she made a one episode appearance or Screech mentioned her in passing when talking about Zach's gfs or something

Archived