• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

THIS is Nikko

Nikko-New-Image.jpg

photo-11-400x393.jpg

mimi-faust-nikko.jpg

Don't confuse the ugly ass troll for this fine ass man!

Well I can tell he has a type. After Evelyn Lozada, its clear he likes loud ratchet bitches who like to fight. What a downgrade for her. ATL to irrelevant NY? That would be like Sheree moving from RHoA to Married to Medicine (complete with her boyfriend doctor with the internet PhD degree) Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^

No. That's a picture of ugly ass Consequence from LAHHNYC.

And yay to K. Michelle hopping to the main show b/c it needs a shot in the arm, and she's the person to do so; however, why the f*ck is the dating Chad Ochocinco? One, I know that Evelyn is going to have something to say about this. Two, he's infamous for abusing women. . . . like Memphitz. Third, he's well known for latching himself onto people because he's a famewhore. Lastly, I could've sworn that Chad said that he doesn't date "dark women." He said that all they can do is have his babies and that he marries/dates "light-skinned" women. I guess Evelyn changed that perspective.

• Members

ohmy.png Oh my God laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

LOL!

Man I'm loving Karlie vs. Jos! Why wasn't Jos acting mad with Karlie right when she told her what Benzino said?!

I can't believe we have a whole little side story going on about K Michelle's thirsty but struggling vagina. DISGUSTING!

OMG @ that tatted wildebeest Shay-Mac making a comeback. I love how that one scene became all about her plump ass cheeks & Stevie J creepily observing them laugh.png

Traci is absolutely pathetic!

• Members

I think its bc she wasn't mad about it until Steebie talked to her. I think he got her worked up and she started acting upset bc he was. Had she not talked to him, I doubt she'd be having a problem with Karlie

I cant with that beast and the braces on her teeth. Her look was already f--ed up as it is but when she opens her mouth to reveal those big donkey teeth and railroad tracks running across them, it just adds to the joke that she is.

tumblr_mn60ll7cjf1r8s5bto1_400.gif

You were pregnant how many years ago? Get the F over it. I wanted to like Traci, I really did, but she is like the baby mama from hell. Not a good look for her!

tumblr_mlsfow3xyG1qdt680o1_500.jpgQQ1RmXo.jpg?1?9000

I forgot to mention but when the season started, Jos's hair looked amazing as her weave game was on point but she's been slipping and starting to look like Jose again. Her weave the last episode was downright awful

Karlie: "I could care less"

Steebie: "I know you could care less, but that's why you a zero in this industry right now, bc you just don't care" DEAD laugh.png

• Members

Steebie slayed Karlie with that line....then Joseline was the icing on the cake!

Poor Karlie was so outmatched and outgunned. Who was she referring to when said "why is my man talking to me about you!?!?" Surely not Benzino who she threw under the bus in a hot second after trying to sleep her way to a record deal and some type of relevancy....

• Members

tumblr_mn62mrp1gZ1r8s5bto1_500.gif

This [!@#$%^&*] better not become a trend. Mona needs to retaliate by firing ALL their bitch asses. The show stinks and NO one on there deserves double their story. WTF?!? More than half the cast JUST joined last season and many of them weren't even there the entire time (Winter, Ronald McDonald). You need to put in time and work to get that kind of raise and considering there's not an original bitch on the cast (not even counting Olivia as she got downgraded), none of them deserve it. Lame ass hos. Cancel the ish and give ATL a spinoff. That'll teach them greedy tricks

Edited by Cheap21