Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

So I was feeling bad for Traci until Drew dropped that major revelation that he's been single for 7 DAMN YEARS....come on Traci let it go. The man is allowed to have hoes over at his place as much as he likes. So long as that adorable son of yours doesn't see them, doesn't smell them, and doesn't touch em I don't see what the problem is....

Nico....I can't help but the boy has this "it factor" that just gets me...I'd give him the time of day.

EDIT: K Michelle looks so gorgeous with that black hair/weave.....absolutely flawless....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tonight's episode:

• This new girl that Stevie is associating himself with is a nut case. Also, I never thought I'd see a "woman" that looks as hard and rough as Joseline but this woman has her beat a LONG shot. She looked rode hard and needs to be put down.
  • Kirk is b*tch-made. What man encourages his woman to do a diss track? Let alone a diss track against someone who doesn't care? Watching Kirk "manage" Rasheeda's dead a** career made me shake my head. How she didn't sign with Waka Flocka's mom when she had the chance boggles my mind.
  • Rasheeda being pregnant . . . meh. I didn't know grandmothers could pregnant. But hell, if Reva Shayne and Rachel Cory can then I guess Methuselah Rasheed can bear a child too. ph34r.png
  • I can see how K. Michelle is going to come to the conclusion that Mimi's new man is gay. My own gaydar was bleeping like a motherf*cker. Additonally, Mimi's mad looks like a slim Steebie.
  • Proud of Erica putting an end to the mockery with Scrappy. You're young, beautiful, and intelligent. Stop wasting your time on this bum and go get a real man.
  • Last but not least, again, why is this Traci heffa on my show? Why? Her man is fine but damn I don't care about them or that damn shoe store.

• Members

Good on Drew for setting boundaries and rules. They really need to integrate Traci into the cast or get rid of her. It seems as if she and Drew are on a spinoff that got spliced into this series to fill up space.

I cant with K and her sex demons. Got to be the stupidest thing she's said yet. Thank god, they kept her appearances to a minimum

Jos: "Let me tell you something, old bitch..." laugh.png She needs to make that a recurring dig like Molly the Maid. Old Bitch.

Kurt's a grandfather? Dang, how old is his kid and when did he have him or her?

SG7oxmH.jpg?1 tsNeO3W.jpg?1?8419

Why was the creature getting loud. Back down. She came across super crazy. And saying she looks like a real bitch? No you look like a real dude

mimi-faust-boyfriend1.png

Mimi's new man is fine. Best looking guy on the show

QZi5ehl.jpg?1

5DOo6hO.jpg?1

New Hairstyles this episode: 2; Hairstyles to date: 10

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That man that is trying to do a song with Joseline. I CAN'T. DEAD at this bitch saying herself she looks like she came from the gutter. Everybody on Twitter was saying she looks like Keyshia Cole with a bunch of tatoos all over her. She was so damn thirsty and all up on Joseline like a stalker. She was looking for attention and camera time!

Rasheeda is a grandma about to have a baby? Sorry for saying this but I feel like she got pregnant for the show. Her only other child is like 14, and I just find it weird she is all of a sudden having kids but congratulations I guess...

Karlie and Joseline :lol: :lol: :lol: That sh-t was so funny!

Kirk was so thirsty to have Rasheeda do the diss track with Karlie. Damn is the struggle that real?

Glad to see Mimi move on.... let's see how long that lasts. And looks like her and K Michelle's friendship will start to fall apart next episode. Have a feeling I will be Team Mimi lol

• Members

You know, I can't get with the comments about Rasheeda or Karlie looking old when they are the best looking women on the show. K Michelle looks like she's in her 40s and she is in her early 20s. Can't stand that messy hoe. So far this season is a bit hit or miss for me. It feels pasted together. There are good moments here and there, but overall it's not flowing the way last season did.

• Members

man I cant explain it but I find Drew ugly and cute at the same time. It puzzles me, how that's even possible.

K is NOT early 20s! I need to see receipts on her birth certificate. I pick her for being around 32ish, give or take 2 years. I cant seriously buy her as early 20s.

• Members

yes I do and I'll admit that I don't agree with people when they say Benzino is ugly. He is alright for an older man. I don't really think any of the guys on this show are ugly (except for Drew whom I already explained is sexy and ugly at the same time). Even the least attractive man on this show looks better than them ugly ass muthaf--as on NY

Dexter+Mills+Dexter+Consequence+Mills+at

ewww!