GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

I dont get why Todd and Blair and their spawn were brought over to GH. Yes I know...they expected OLTL viewers to move over to GH but they apparently didnt....The Blair and Todd stuff should have ended during OLTL cancellation.....I am still figuring out why Todd is still around...isnt he a fugitive?? Ron and Frank need to write GH stuff minus Sonny and Jason and the OLTL castoff with Doggy Daddy included.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And, that's why I don't like KS. Her bitchiness also comes across when she's playing Maxie. It's just like when Nathaniel Marston played Michael McBain on OLTL. You could tell he was an a-hole IRL even when he was playing a character. When Chris Stack took over the role. Michael was a less hardened generally nicer guy. Which, is how I've heard Stack is IRL.

I cannot wait to fast forward that whiny little ____'s scenes when she's back on the show.

• Members

It took some time (I did stop watching regularly once Blair left, though I tuned in from time to time and when Todd came back), but it seems like I'm here for awhile now. I'm really enjoying the show now. And I'm still T&B forever. I'm hopeless, I know. laugh.png

And to insure that my handbasket is ready and secure...I have a feeling he's right. ph34r.pnglaugh.png

I really shouldn't have gone there, but...yeah, I did.

• Members

I didn't think Farah and KS were really very rude at all. They didn't say anything against Jen Lilley they just jokingly said "WeLoveKirstenStorms" as a joke in reference to the WeLoveJenLilley stuff. Some people really have no sense of humor.

So excited that real Maxie is coming back. :)

• Members

Eh, I didn't really consider it mocking. She didn't say anything about Jen Lilley or even about the fans, until the fans started spewing hate at her for making a joke. It wasn't as if she attacked JL, or anyone else for that matter.

Archived