The Glass House: Discussion Thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the show was just as bad or worse than Big Brother...seems no one watched it......The guy trying to be a villian was just plain annoying and not very evil or funny at all...here are the ratings

ABC: "The Glass House" premiere (4.2 million, 2.9/5) It had a 1.6 in the 18-49 demo.

It was dead last in its timeslot and even CBS comedy reruns beat it to be the top shows in its timeslot.

• Members

I just saw it and hoenstly Alex was the best part of the show. I like that he is fully aware that he is on a tv show, playing a game and here to entertain and he's doing that. The rest of the cast is boring as hell and way too serious. I love that he's having fun with it. If America votes him off, the show is done. There is no drama without him.

Apollo? What a bore. He is playing things too safe trying to be neutral and the good guy. Chuck him out!

• Members

I watched and it was ok - I'll probably continue. I'm a sucker for this crap.

It is way too much like Big Brother though - they should have been a bit more creative. The only thing different I like is that the houseguests can ask America questions on what they should do and they get their answers in front of the entire house, yet the house doesn't know each person's question. That could be fun.

So WTH? The guy just quit? I thought he was all excited about staying and nervous to be in limbo... then he just quits, and they just briefly skim over that big fact during the credits? That was weird.

• Administrator

I enjoyed it but I agree it's too much like Big Brother and they incorporated one of the things I hate most about BB, the "fan voting". "Fan voting" my ass! It's the producers who are making the decisions, deciding who leaves, who goes, what the twists and turns are. Alex is definitely coming back. I will be shocked if he doesn't come back. Just because the "viewers" voted for him to be an "epic villain" doesn't mean he needs to be in people's face all the time. Alex is just going off dissing people. I'd rather see a more sinister type of villain who uses their brain to cause trouble.

I also liked part where the players cast their vote (the golf shot, the finger guns, the archery). I thought that was pretty cool and people can get creative with that.

Don't really have any favorites so far.

• Members

WTF!! I was hoping the viewers had voted Alex back into the house. I was shocked when he floated back down. DISAPPOINTING!

LMAO...Holly is dumb! She shouldn't have told Erica that she voted for her! LOL at Holly getting called out for not being an Art major. EMBARRASSING. And then she couldn't even recall anything she did in college when she majored in Psychology laugh.png And her answer to "name one Psychologist" was "Dr Phil" LMFAO!!

Gene is HIGHLY annoying

I hope the viewers vote Apollo back into the house, he's much more interesting than Holly!

No! After this weeks episode I want to see if he lives up to his promise to the viewers and changes his game ;-)

LMAO....I love it!

She's hot, but a total doorknob! LOL. I mean wow.

• Administrator

Kevin's impressions of Alex and Jacob were hilarious! My favorite was the "look at my huge smile after I talk" impression, and then they showed Alex's huge smile. laugh.png

So far the competitions are better than BB but I think TGH has a bigger advantage because the outside studio is so much bigger.

I wanted to see him back in the house too and was surprised that the producers didn't bring him back.

That was hilarious! Holly is a disaster! LOL It's so dumb to lie about, not ONE but TWO things you don't know about.

Agreed. Though Holly has an amazing body, I'd rather watch someone who will strategize, and if Apollo comes back he will change his strategy.

So after the 2nd episode, my early favorite is Christine because she seems like a really smart person.

Archived