The Glass House: Discussion Thread

• Members
Ewww, just no! LMAO at Apollo being voted the least liked in the house and Im not surprised bc he is an awful bore. Please let him stay gone.

BUT viewers are highly predictable and tend to vote out the more interesting, controversial characters which is why I wasnt shocked to see Alex gone. I thought the producers would keep him and I think they needed to. I was ready to stop watching when I saw him go down but stayed for whatever reason

Holly is an awful liar. I was sitting here in awe when she couldnt come up with a psych paper she wrote or know any psychologist, she's studied. Really?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show gets better!

OMG, Kevin drunkenly made out with Erica then voted for her to leave the house. That was pretty messed up. Is it wrong that he's still my favorite player after that though? LOL!

I couldn't tell or not, but did he agree with Andrea's stance on gay marriage or no? If so then I don't like him that much then. I did respect how he didn't vote for Andrea because she "standed up for herself & her beliefs" and I could see why he voted Erica for strategic reasons.

I mean...I was on Jeffrey's side in the gay argument but I thought he took it WAY to personally and I was glad some people in the house like Kevin didn't let it affect their vote.

Erica is a fake, annoying bitch and I hope viewers vote her out! Robin is much more interesting. LOL at her crazy side coming out in this episode. I loved it! If viewers don't let her back in I'll be disappointed. I want to see more of her brand of crazy! I voted AGAINST ERICA.

Ugh to the viewers voting Apollo out. I was hoping he'd get back in. I'm not agreeing with any of these "viewer decisions" so far mad.gif

Not interested in the brewing Gene/Joy showmance

• Members

This weeks episode pissed me off. UGH! I can't stand the Erica/Jeffrey/Stephanie/Joy clique. So self righteous and annoying. I HATE that it seems like the games being rigged for them & that America likes them.

Team Andrea/Holly/Mike/Ashley/Kevin, though Mike annoys me. All of them are much more likeable and rational IMO. I'm so mad Kevin is in the bottom two. I like Ashley but I had to vote for Kevin to stay!

Why does America keep voting Ashley into the bottom two anyway? I really don't get it. What has she done to deserve it? These "America decisions" are making my blood boil. I haven't agreed with ONE. HOW could Robin get sent home?! She was a crazy bitch. Who doesn't want to watch a crazy bitch?!

Omfg I don't know who I can't stand more: Joy, Erica or Jeffrey. All three of them are punks. Joy & Jeffrey make me sick w/their crying & overdramatic theatrics. Erica is just so unlikeable and fake to me.

Holly got points with me in this episode. She's not so bad after all!

Gene needs to pick a side. His neutral take on things is annoying

• Members

Erica is an embarrassment. Plain and simple! LOL at Kevin rejecting her in next weeks episode. Good for him! He shouldn't trust her.

I can't stand Gene and Joy

Stephanie is annoying as hell

The Mike/Joy arguments were stupid. Why was Mike even getting in it?!

OMG...I really thought Alex was coming back laugh.png That would've been AMAZING!

It's too bad Holly & Andrea are in limbo. I like both of them. The wrong people just keep being put in there e8099.gif

• Administrator

LOL Yeah, Erica was pathetic. You can tell she's the type of girl who keeps taking back the guy who screws her over.

Joy wasn't even talking to Mike and then he just starts to yell at her, and then starts to swear at her. And when Joy/Holly go into the bedroom to talk, Mike follows them in to continue to the badgering. Dude needs to calm down.

You like Holly? She's such a dumbass. LOL The girl tries to lie but totally fails at it - "I never said that!!" Moments later, "Oh yeah, I said that to Erica." Then she thinks the girls are intiminated by her beauty? LOL When she said that she didn't have any female friends outside the house, I wasn't surprised.

• Members

laugh.png ok yeah, I did find her dumb in those moments. She's a TERRIBLE liar (she admitted it in like the first episode). I guess I like her because she's against the other alliance. LOL. Also, I think she's the most beautiful in the house ;-).

She's most likely the one viewers sent packing anyways, so. LOL

Archived