The Glass House: Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm enjoying this show more than BB14. It's not exactly boring but I can't stand most of the people and the way the episodes are being edited this year, were only two weeks in so maybe it'll get better but, for now I'm continuing to watch & enjoy TGH ;-) (even though it's getting terrible ratings...LOL)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched the last 2 episodes this morning and I feel vindicated for hating on Kevin and Joy early on bc they came across terrible, espeically Kevin who's a douche. He hated on and rallied against Alex, but he's not much better IMO. He is just more subtle and nowhere near as overt with his tactics. Erica is pathetic clinging onto him even after he voted for her to possibly leave. Joy? Bitch. She comes across nasty.

Team Holly! I feel for her. They are making her out to get a bad rap for complaining about people hating on her for being beautiful which makes her seem conceited and condescending, but the fact of the matter is girls ARE haters. It happens all the time in real life. Women will cut down other women who have more sex appeal or better bodies and instinctively hate on, be jealous and throw insults for no real reason either. Im glad Holly stood up for herself and called out the insecurities in others instead of backing down and apologizing for being who she is.

They didnt vote her into the bottom two...they simply didnt vote for her. Its a vote for your favorite and not many people are willing to go out of their way to support her. Now if it was a vote for who you hate the most, other players might have emerged as the bottom 2

• Members

That was a pretty cool challenge!

I hope America doesn't vote for Jeffrey after that stupid, risky move.

Sick of Joy's pity parties every week. I can't stand this woman at all, she is such a whiney bitch ALL THE TIME!

Gene gets more and more unbearable as the weeks pass

Was I supposed to feel bad for Erica? rolleyes.gif

• Administrator

That was a great challenge! Glad to see Steph pull through - I really like her intelligence. Mike was dumb not to choose himself and Andrea to be the person on top and the person to do the puzzle - you need people who you trust in those positions during the challenge. Joy does get into a lot of arguments but she's usually right, especially if Mike is the one who she's arguing with. Does Jeffrey not know the history of competitive reality shows? Never give yourself up! That was such a dumb move. They could've sent Mike or Andrea to make sure one of them goes out. Things are never guaranteed when you leave it up to the viewers/producers but in this case they could've guaranteed that one from the "other side" will be going on.

• Members

glass-house-10.jpg142fn9w.jpg

Poor Holly! Not only did she get kicked out of the Glass House, but she got kicked out of the Big Brother house as well! She becomes the first person ever to be on two reality shows at teh same time and gets booted off in the same week. I noticed this week the announcer said she was a virgin in the recap. Really? Must have been another lie she told

I cant stand Joy. She's like a bulldog and I hate how she keeps going after Michael

Erica is such a dumb ho. I wish I could say I feel bad for her but I think there's something laughable about her getting played

• Members

I wonder what player is returning to the house next week? I hope it's Apollo (he didn't get a real chance), Alex (neither did he) or Robin!

Love that Joy got the least votes from America. She's annoying! Man I wish Jeffrey had voted Gene into limbo. I hate that Joy got to vote who went in since it was a tie. I can't stand her & Gene. Gene makes me sick to my stomach with his cockyness & overall just smug demeanor. He's way to comfortable! I hope Joy gets voted out so he has NO ONE TO CUDDLE WITH!

Jeffrey was dumb for not taking America's fanswer's into consideration! I hope he gets the least amount of votes, especially after the way he was acting when he got out of limbo ("That's never happening again" rolleyes.gif )

That was a nice moment when Andrea's husband & children came to the house! wub.png But LMAO at her earlier in the show trying to cover up her lies. She looked so pathetic. I'm still on her side, though.

• Members

This show is soo good. It has the perfect balance of drama, fun, humor, everything. Love it!

BYE JOY! LOL. Stephanie made the right choice taking that money - you weren't going to win, girl!

I was disappointed that only Joy & Mike got the chance to come back. Wouldn't it have been better if America got the chance to vote for ALL the players voted out up to this point instead of just the last two? Well thank god they voted Mike back in instead of Joy. That would've been a disaster!

OMG. Gene e8094.gife8094.gife8094.gif He is soo annoying. LMAO at America voting him as "boring" for the emoticon challenge laugh.png HILARIOUS!! I was laughing so hard. And he was in the bottom two. I was just in heaven!

Another cool challenge. I loved the emoticon theme & how the fans were integrated into it. I'll never stop laughing over America voting Gene "boring"....LOLZ!!!

Erica saying that ideally, she'd go home with 250k & Kevin's penis blink.png Wow, girl.

But, I hope America votes her back in. I'd rather watch her over flip flop bore Gene. Plus Jeffrey betrayed her & voted her into limbo - I want to see her rip into him for that!

Jeffrey saying he wasn't going to get emotional with his votes anymore, and then when Erica was voted into limbo he started crying & telling her he was the one who voted her... what a lil' puss, LOL.

The beginning of the show was really fun & I also loved America voting for the players to speak in British for the whole day :lol:

• Members

Erica: "Ideally, Id like a quarter of a million dollars and his penis" EWWWW! I cant beleive this thirst trick said that on tv! Just no!

Haha, I love that the "good side' is coming down. The other side not only got Andrea saved but Mike came back. Now Jeffrey and Gene are the least favorites and Gene or Erica could be leaving

I thought it was dumb for Joy to potentially come back 5 minutes after being eliminated but I was ROTFL that she was eliminated twice within 10 minutes. Bye bitch!

Archived