GH Casting News

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Martin was Pilar's husband and the father of Paloma, Theresa, Luis and Antonio. He was pretty good, but this is just stupid. I hate when they do that long lost son deal when the original actor isn't on canvas. I HATED when Guiding Light did that with Sebastian and Carlivati loved making everyone related to former characters on OLTL, just so it wouldn't seem like a total newbie.

• Members
That's bc the show got cancelled before those plans could play out. Obviously Kim and Cuttet's story wasn't over and it was set up to continue in the online edition. Besides the reveal was the best thing to happen to Alex in years. It humanized her and made her come across sympathetic, something which wasn't there through all her selfish comedic hijinks in the years prior to that

• Members

I doubt we would have seen Kim again (unless they recast) and Cutter was so boring and smarmy.

I just wanted to see Alex the way she was in the early 90's, before they made her into a comedy character. The whole idea of, "Her kids are grifters like she was, LOL history!" annoyed me. Alex was not interesting when she was a grifter, she was interesting when she was a lunatic.

Archived