AMC: Leven Rambin in Hunger Games

• Members

Maybe I had too much to drink after sneaking in me J.Crew flask into the movie theatre tonight, but seriously? Rambin re-negged on on her AMC committments for an under 5 role in Hunger Games?

The producers even denied ex-Lily Michelle Trachetenberg a cameo. I cannot believe at Leven gave a USD 5 about AMC if she was willing to give her her AMC finale week cameos for 5 minutes of screentime.

I love Leven; but frankly today, I have to say shame on you Ms. Rambin. Shame on you.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? You're faulting her for not turning down a role in THE biggest film of the year? The Hunger Games is HUGE, and that looks so much better on her resume than a cameo in the final weeks of a dying soap opera to play an autistic character she'd already previously played.

I was thrilled for her that she got the part in THG! I hope it leads to more film work for her.

• Members

Leven Rambin-AES-065268.jpg

I think she looks gorgeous. And she got months on set with an acclaimed director and those THG kids, even the ones who died and won't be in the sequels, got a ton of photoshoots and were sent around the world for the various premieres and promotions. She made the right decision.

• Members

Cato and Rue were much bigger characters than Levin's "Glimmer", and Isabelle Fuhrman, the actress who played Clove also played the title role in the film "Orphan" so I'm not surprised that she had higher billing.

Also an FYI: another tribute, Marvel, who had a smaller role than Levin did, was played by Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid.

Archived