GH: Jasam/John SID Cover

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It looks like they took a photo of Genie Francis from 1982 and put a 2012 face on it.

Based on those photos, it looks like SID misses JJ and Tyler Christopher as much as I do. Not much.

She has a Real Housewives type look there.

• Members

It does look like an older picture, but honestly I don't think she looks much different now if that picture's any indication, so kudos to her!

LOL at the thought of John and Sam fighting over Jason. I could almost see Ron going there.

It'll be interesting to see when the Jason/Liz stuff took place.

• Members

Wait so Jason cheated on Sam with Elizabeth? Since when? This sounds strangely familiar. Almost like when Y&R magically had Sharon sleep with Brad sometime when she and Nick were married so Nick could feel better about himself for banging Phyllis. The scene of course was never shown, it was just stated.

• Members
The mags and GH tease Liason all the time. I wouldnt think much of it

Jason hasnt cheated on Sam with Liz and this is typical SID misleading headlines. The most I expect is for Jason to have a talk with Liz and confide in her about Sam lying to him with the two bonding over Robin's death. I dont see anythign sexual or romantic coming out of that

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I remember them talking about it happening when Victoria was experiencing some hardship and people hated Sharon for it. I remember specifically a scene with Victoria and Nikki berating Sharon and it sounded as if they hated her for sleeping with Brad. It seemed odd to me because I never thought the show went there and certainly didn't remember seeing it. I could be wrong though, that was when I was drifting in and out because they needed Phick to be united.

Archived