ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

According to his twitter account, Ricky Paul Goldin (ex-Jake, AMC) is filming a guest appearance on the upcoming new NBC procedural dramady series "The Mysteries Of Laura" which stars Debra Messing as the title character playing a NYPD homicide detective and a single mother!

• Members

I just watched the parts with Maree and tuned the rest of it out. My cousin's three daughters, who love the NICK shows, positively LOVED S&C. They were very impressed when I told them that I got "Nona's" autograph (as I had written a fan letter to Maree not too terribly long ago and she responded).

• Members

She still acts, apparently, but did anyone know that Ewa da Cruz (Vienna Hyatt, ATWT) designs? Dreamcatchers and jewelry?

https://www.facebook.com/auroraspiritsnewyork/info

I was reading this fitness, health & wellness blog and saw this random article about dreamcatchers. I wasn't really familiar with what it was so I started reading and noticed the name Ewa da Cruz and thought about Vienna from ATWT but it seemed so random that I did a Google search and discovered that she sells some pretty high end Dreamcatchers at ABC Home.

And she's attended Burning Man festival. Vienna, she is not (LOL)!