ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

Yes, I saw it. It was funny to see "Ryan" with a quasi-Bob Newhart stammer getting all hot and bothered over The Real World Tami ("It WASN'T! NOT! FUNNY!"). And yes, I know she's garnered newfound fame from Basketball Wives, but she'll always be RealWorldTami to me.

CM/Ryan really used to get on my nerves and I was surprised by the fact that I actually grinned when he showed up. It's like running into someone you didn't particularly care for in high school but with the passage of time you're more inclined to remember the good ol' days.

Edited by SFK

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That show is about the sex therapists Masters and Johnson and is set in the 1960s. It's supposed to resemble what someone her age would wear back then, I guess.

I have tweeted with Lexi before and she's very sweet to her fans... I do agree the latest pics look a little too adult, but it depends on the role...

• Members

Yeah, I really like the way PLL handles it because it isnt a big deal, but it isnt ignored. Emily has had about three girlfriends who all have played into the plot. Her parents did have an issue with it, she wasnt totally ok with it at first, but her friends and their parents were like "so? good for you!" and recently Hannha went to a bar because she was following one of Emilys girlfriend and it turned out to be a gay bar, and of course she was hit on and it was sort of comical but she just rolled with it and when she got arrested her mother was all "a gay bar? ok. do you need to tell me something?" But basically its very much done as a part of the characters life and it is done without that "look at us! lesbians! we are so progressive!" by the show so thats nice.

• Members
If the network had its way, The 700 Club wouldn't be on the channel at all. Hell, "Family" wouldn't be a part of the name.

But:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABC_Family

Pat Robertson also basically has the channel by the neck to keep The 700 Club on the air. Clever bastard:

Topic? I've got nothin'.

Edited by MissLlanviewPA