ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ColleenZenk (Barbara) just BROKE NEWS on @Take2Radio: She'll star in a new sitcom called 'Don't Know Jack' alongside Richard Kline (Larry from Three's Company). It'll premiere in October!!

It will be available via Hulu

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

A Royal Christmas, tentatively scheduled for Christmas 2014, centers on a young girl who, after accepting her boyfriend’s proposal, learns he is a prince. She must then gain the acceptance of his mother, who looks down on her humble origins. It is being written by Michael and Janeen Damian, who did the 2011 Hallmark original A Princess for Christmas, their second-highest-rated original movie that year. Michael Damian also will direct.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hallmark-channel-preps-christmas-movies-586098

• Members

For some reason, I've been thinking about Barbara Rucker, who portrayed Ginny on "Texas." She was one of my favorite actresses on the show. I figured I'd Google her and found that she's now a Mary Kay Cosmetics representative and still acts down in the Nashville area. Here's a link to a recent pic of her. Seeing her again brought a smile to my face. http://www.marykay.com/barbararucker/en-US/_layouts/MaryKayCoreLocator/ContactMe.aspx