Question: OLTL Victor Lord, Sr.

• Members

I think the ep where Dorian's in the red at the rectory and sees "Jean" in the cemetary and goes down and says, "Oh my God. Another one." is on YouTube. I have that one still on tape. Erika is so good when Jean takes back control with her, "Get your hands off me" and when she pretends to be Viki for Andrew. ES is pretty damn hilarious when she's doing an alter pretending to be Viki because you just kind of assume she IS so Viki that she wouldn't be in tyune with self-parody, the RADA speech an'dawll.

Really? Interesting. I thought it was pretty riveting, but OLTL was never as good to me after that s/l wrapped. Never.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • Members

I also thought it was pretty interesting. and when you put it in a detailed book form, it's a great read too. From the time Sloan died until the end when Viki was allowed to go home under Clint's supervision. She eventually repaied that i guess when he was allowed to stay in house arrest at Llanfair in 2011 when he was going to be sent to prison.

I also forgot about Lion's Heart. Remember that storyline? I don't remember much of the details except that Viki remembered in 2003 that Victor talked to her about building a mansion just for the two of them called Lion's heart. She didn't know if he had finished it until 2003 when I think Mitch Laurence found it. I just remember a scene where Mitch thought he was Victor and to protect Jessica, Viki went along with it and even danced with Mitch. it was screepy and weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc0ASOklkZE

• Members

No that all happened in 2002. And Niki came out of Viki bc Rae let her out. Niki kept taunting Viki about knowing a secret, so Viki went to Rae to help her uncover it. She brought Niki out but failed to integrate her back. Viki didnt remember any connection to Mitch till after he returned and told her later that fall. He himself was on for less than a year (Oct 02 - Aug 03)

• Members

That was just fans being creative.

Yes Antoyne, there were mentions here and there. For instance, there was a very nice little scene between Lord of the Banner/DID where Viki visits Victor's grave and talks to him... about missing him and feeling so alone, first mother, then Merrie, then it was just them, then he left her too.

Archived