Question: OLTL Victor Lord, Sr.

• Members

Not sure about Tony. I know Jean Randolph mentioned him when Todd was going to become a Lord. Merridith...yes. I remember in 2003 Viki gave both Natalie and Jessica pins that had been passed down from her mother to both Merridith and herself. After that she mentioned the pins a few times and one year natalie and Jessica gave her a ring that looked like the pins.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jean was derived from Eugenia, mother/gatekeeper/protector, as Dorian observed when she first met Jean. I believe Tony's mother's name was Dorothy Randolph, and she was Eugenia's sister. So Tony was Viki and Meredith's brother AND first cousin.

• Members

HA! my mind just went to Beverly Hills 90210 when Donna Martin found out her 'cousin" gina (Vanessa Marcil) was actually her father's daughter too from a breif time he had with her mother's sister. her mother Felice who was so proper said something like "What do you want us to introduce her as.... your sister and your cousin? It would make us all sound like trash!"

• Members

Wow, I didn't watch that show and I had no clue their characters were related!

I believe another example is lookalike sisters/cousins Frannie and Sabrina from ATWT. I think Bob fathered both girls by sisters Jennifer and Kim. Am I correct ATWT fans? I do know that the roles were later recast and they no longer looked alike.

• Members

I guess because the others were more closely related to her childhood abuse which has been resolved. Jean was HBIC so I guess her appearances would always be justified when Viki was crumbling, and Niki is the originator, the "star" alter, so they'd always find a reason to bring her back.

• Members

Tori was just generally a careless woman who was unstable. She was the one who tried to burn down the Lord mansion wasn't she?

I think the writers may have not known how to utilize them in terms of story. Tommy was an angry boy who came out when Viki felt intimidated or scared, Princess was generally just a helpless child. I don't remember anything about Victor really.

Archived