Four years of MAB and counting

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember that too, i guess they dropped her since they got rid of farmer Sam. Remember, Maria doesn't know how to write long term stories and makes stuff up as it happens.

I also thought at some point when Christine returned, her Paul Michael and Lauren were going to come to blows remembering the Isabella fiasco....

• Members

Every time I drop in on that show the poor kid playing Kyle looks like a girl. But the picture of him above makes him look like even more of a baby dyke than Justin Bieber. Tell me that your first thought was not "who is that little girl?"

• Members

Actually, I find the actor who plays Kyle pretty good. Yes, maybe he looks a little delicate but he's prepubescent still.

For me, it was when Adam caused Ashley to lose her baby that this show crossed the rubicon into Alarming and plumbed the depths of Utterly Dire with the chipmunk story and finally Hell on Earth with Lauren and Jana locked up in an abandoned zoo by that Zima creature and Lauren's doppelganger. God, even typing that gives me a headache.

I never thought I would say this after the Clearwater cave-in but... LML is miles better in comparison.

• Members

Kyle is the typical fakey child actor, stage school mannerisms. I don't see the point of him and he seems incongrous since his contemporary, Abby, is now 30 years old (and also incredibly pointless). I think they should just write Jack and Kyle out. I find Jack embarrassing to watch - the only other person who is that embarrassing at this point is Sharon, IMO.

Archived