Days: The New Face of CW is...

• Members

I read the new TV Guide and this article was in the Soaps section.

The new face, make that FACES, of CW are Chad and Gabi.

Apparently their steamy campaign becomes world famous, and during this, Gabi falls for Chad.

Expect a Chad/Melanie/Gabi triangle coming up.

Casey joked in the interview that he was the only straight young character in Salem, and that Gabi will do a lot to come between Chalanie. Camila and Casey both hinted that she "may go psycho".

I don't remember the article verbatim because I read it quickly before running out to catch my commuter train, but that's the gist of it.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. I have nothing against Molly at all and have heard nothing but great things about her as a person, but I just can't stand Melanie.

I do love Chad, and at least Camila is appealing as Gabi. The first portrayer was dreadful.

• Members

Photo courtesy of the DR

scan0028-5.jpg

I am more a fan of Melanie and Chad, but I could get behind Chad & Gabi, too. If Gabi goes psycho I think they have a good Actress to pull it off, I thought Camila did great as bat crazy Lola Montez on OLTL. LOL!

Oh, and Melanie is awesome. I don't think her or Chad suck at all.

• Members

How is it stupid? This is actually pretty realistic in terms of unknowns become famous models. It happens all the time.

As for the impending triangle, I will reserve judgement until it unfolds, but I think it's feasible that Gabi fall for Chad during their CW campaign, considering how up close and personal it's supposed to be.

• Members

I like the idea, just hate whom they are using. Sorry, not a fan of Chad, Gaby, or Melanie. I rather have Dario come back and pair him up with Melanie( that's saying a lot). Lexie is a beautiful oldet women, why can't u put her instead with that new doctor they had a casting call for. Or it would be a perfect time to bring in Kim and Shane daughter and pair her up with Joey Kiriakis. I just don't like who they picked, these people are a bore.

Archived