OLTL - Friday January 6, 2012

• Members

Lindfsay got some splaining to do! Only 3 scenarios could have happened. 1. She really did just drive away with the car. 2. She got into an accident on the way down the mountain. 3. She reached cops but they were so booked that they couldnt send anyone to the cabin. I hope its the latter 2 bc the first doesnt make any sense

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man I was crying throughout the episode.

When the theme song was playing.

When Nora and Lindsay forgave each other.

When Lindsay asked Nora and Bo if they were really trusting her.

When Nora begged Troy to save Bo.

When Starr she couldn't imagine a world without Cole.

When Clint and Viki died next to each other.

:( I don't want to see this show go. I'm going to be a blubbering mess next week. UGH!!!!

Lmao. +1.

I'm hoping she arrives with the ambulance on Monday.

• Members

Exactly (wow it's rare when we agree ;) ). And I mean she was hardly dressed in a figure flattering outfit. I know Cat is online a lot and I hope she doesn't read these ridiculous comments.

It's funny as I always still think of Barbara Garrick as socialite Deedee Halcyon from the three Tales of the City miniseries, as that's where I saw her first--always takes a second to adjust. Love her though.

I know time works funny in soaps, but I just assumed we didn't have enough time passed to find out if she did get to the cops or take off--and that was part of the cliffhanger.

• Members

I think of Barbara Garrick from Tales of the City miniseries also (though I only saw the first season.)

Too hope that Lindsay didn't run and at least tries to help Bo and Nora.

What I don't get is how can Llanfair be empty? They have staff, please let Nigel find Viki and Clint.

• Members

Lyndsay's redemption in this episode was actually one of the highlights. Catherine was wonderful. I actually thought the Nora/Bo/Troy/Lyndsay scenes were shockingly great (I expected these to be the weaker scenes for some reason). I have not seen such an action packed soap opera episode (or two) -ever-. And the show deserves some props for excellent camera work, editing, direction, production, and music. It was soap nirvana.

• Members

So I've had a ridiculously crazy week and I've only seen Tuesday's episode D: But I have them on DVR and I'll catch up later.

Stop hating on Catherine Hickland's weight - I checked some clips and she looks GOOD. She's still a great actress, too. Ain't that what counts?

• Members

IMO it is the most senseless cancellation of a soap within the past 5 years. I remember when Errol was hinting that OLTL had a chance of being temporarily uncanceled but then the PP deal. Sigh. :( I wonder if it could have happened as ratings climaxed around August after PP enteered the picture.

Archived