All: Unsung Couples

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS:

Phillip & Belle: Broken up because Corday wanted his precious Shelle together.

Shawn & Chloe: Lots of potential. Brandon Beemer & Nadia Bjorlin were hot together.

Brady & Chloe: Huge fanbase. The writers totally forgot about Brady & Chloe's history until just before Nadia's exit.

Austin & Nicole: They were great together for the short amount of time, but then Austin Peck & Arianne Zucker left the show.

Bo & Carly: Had a huge following in the 90's. Had loads of potential when Crystal Chappell came back but they wasted it on this stupid Night Time Hope crap. Ugh just thinking about all the wasted potential pisses me off.

• Members

GH

Sonny & Skye

Sonny & Alexis

AJ & Courtney

Ric & Liz

OLTL

Antonio and Layla

Chris and Layla

Brody and Layla

Todd and Eva

John and Eva

Vincent and Natalie

AMC

Frank and 1st Colby

PSSNS

Fox and Whitney

Ethan and Gwen

Alistair and Theresa

DAYS

Brandon and Lexie

Bo and Carly

ATWT

Will and Maddie

Paul and Bonnie

B&B

None

GL

Alan Michael & Gilly

• Members

More from OLTL:

Al & Natalie--HUGE missed opportunity there.

Al & Marcie--They were sweet together, and even though they had NM as Michael for a few years, I have a feeling it wasn't the same (as I stopped watching once my Holdens were gone for a long while).

Schuyler & Gigi--The couple that rescued me from Rex & Gigi fandom laugh.png .

Schuyler & Rachel--They could have been really great together.

Cutter & Gigi--You know, without the whole memory loss thing in the way...

Rex & Aubrey--Rex & Gigi with separate people--notice a pattern here?

Brody & Layla--Lord knows I loved my Jody, but they could have worked too.

Brody & Adriana--They might have worked too, in a "this happened as we plotted against Rex & Gigi" kind of way.

Clint & Kim--Still a bit misty-eyed over this one sad.png .

Mitch & Natalie--If he had stayed Michael Lazarus and hadn't been, you know, an evil cult-leading psychopath, I'd be shipping them HARD. As it is, Mitch & Natalie are so inappropriately hot I can barely stand it. It is what it is, people! laugh.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

AMC:

David/Erica

Adam/Liza

Caleb/Krystal

Jack/Anna

Frankie/Madison

Dimitri/Alex - yeah, I get that no one liked the recast Dimitri, and Finola was supposedly tired of playing two characters, but I still felt like their story was unfinished

Mike/Erica - if Nick Surovy had been willing to stay on AMC for more than a few months, I think they could have explored a longer relationship or settled into a really fun friendship

JR/Amanda

Adam/Erica circa 2008-2009. IDK how believable it was that she'd get back together with Adam, but Pratt was writing at the time and didn't care about character history. Even so, the storyline felt only half done.

• Members

ATWT:

Anyone remember the doctor who was treating John Dixon for cancer, Bethany something? Those two had chemistry in spades, plus intelligence and acting chops. I think things were short-circuited because the actress (Tovah Feldshue?) left to go do Broadway.

Remember when ATWT flirted with a Lily/Mike pairing (not the horrendous Noelle Beck / Jon "I Was A Teenage Kasnoff" Prescott pairing)? Maura West and Yvonne Perry had just left the show, and ATWT didnt quite know what to do with Sean Christian, so they paired him with Martha Byrne for a nanosecond.

I enjoyed the Jake/Julia pairing, when Julia Lindsay was actually allowed to have fun. Unfortunately, she was promptly pulled back into the vortex called CarJack, which ultimately sent the character into Psychoville.

• Members

Bethany Rose. I loved her character at the time, and enjoyed her rapport with John. I think she left at the right time, as I can't see Valente keeping her around. She was one of the things I enjoyed on ATWT at that time, which was few and far between. Oakdalian has been putting up episodes with her.

I remember Mike trying to save Lily from evil Dante, or whoever, and then that's when they brought in his boring sister Pilar and pushed Mike more towards Pilar.

• Members

AMC

Jack/Anna, Kendall/David - Great chemistry. Teased but not explored when it very easily could have been explored. Kendall/David could have worked together to break up Rylee. Jack/Anna worked together and could have mixed business with pleasure

Frankie/Madison

JR/Amanda - Hot, bad and sexy, but never given a real shot together due to first Babe and then Jake, I guess.

Kendall/Aidan - I still don't understand why he got tossed when they never intended to do Ryan/Kendall seriously (due to Frons obsession with Ryan/Greenlee). They were hot together and best friends.

Adam/Erica - Best couple that never really was.

Archived