All: Unsung Couples

• Members

Couples who had potential but seem to have faded away or who had more story to tell.

Days' Bill & Laura comes to mind for me because more could have been done with them after both fought so hard and finally got together after much heartache, secrets, and lies only to remain divorce 30+ years later. Doug & Julie, Neil & Liz, Roman & Kate are also others come to mind.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL

Natalie/Cris

AW

Matt/Donna

ATWT

John/Lucinda

Iva/Kirk

AMC

Adam/Liza (this couple had such shi!!y writing for so many years, and barely ever felt like a couple for most of them. What a heinous waste)

Adam/Brooke

Stuart/Marian

Aidan/Kendall

• Members

OLTL: Max & Gabrielle 2.0 (or is it more like 4.0 or 5.0? Argentina, Convent reunion, NW Max reunion, 2001 reunion...let's say 5.0, lol)

In any case, 2003. All those months as friends, subtle hints that Max wanted Gabrielle again (I don't know if it was written that way or if JDP just played it that way, but it was there), hints they might have an affair and set off a Bo/Nora/Max/Gabrielle quad..and then nothing (oh, except for their son being killed off, of course). And with Max/Gabrielle NOT being reunited in the end (as opposed to Bo/Nora AND Cord/Tina), I'll never be able to fully get over that mad.gif .

• Members

AMC

Frankie/Madison (Their story should've continued with Madison having his baby!)

Caleb/Krystal (They literally just stopped. And it was disappointing.)

Adam/Krystal (It's a shame Krystal cheated on him with Tad and ended up having his baby instead of Adam's! Krystal & Adam were GREAT.)

Annie/Aidan (Things could've turned out so differently for Annie if she would've chose Aidan over Adam, I've always wondered just how different...though I still consistently loved her stories when she was a Chandler. LOL)

Griffin/Kendall (I really disliked them at first and then grew to love them & it's to bad Zach had to rise from the ocean and ruin the momentum they had going)

JR/Kendall (Before he almost killed her, though while watching the current 2007 eps that are airing on SOAPnet, I still think they could've had a chance. In this story where Josh is blackmailing Kendall to break up JR/Babe and get Babe back with Josh, I wish Kendall & JR could reconnect through it. These scenes they just had were SO good & they have so much chemistry even when mildly sparring with each other.)

• Members

OLTL

Natalie/Jared

Brad Vernon/Cassie --they were kind of flirty while working together helping David and Jenny during the Vienna storyline...I wished they had done more with that.

Gabrielle/Father Tony Vallone

GH

Ryan/Felicia - I always hated that they turned him into a psycho killer and stuck her with Mac. But right before that, they were sort of dating, even though she had amnesia. I thought Lindstrom and Wagner had great chemistry. Even when he played Kevin, I still wanted to see them get together.

AW

Gabe/Lorna

RH

Jack/Rose

Jill/Seneca - for a very brief time right at the beginning, while they were close friends, they seemed perfectly suited to each other....but RH insisted on Jill continually obsessing over Frank and Seneca's controlling personality going to extremes

Archived