The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

JackPeyton

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought for sure Sarah was gonna get another partner. Vinny was pretty f-ed up for not caring at all. He was so cocky and Im glad he got the boot. Dont know where he came from but I dont like him. I was upset to see Wes leave but its alright to me bc Vinny left as well

Love Leroy and Naomi. I love how he was like she can mess with whomever and wont care yet she's like if he does that she will kill the bitch and then him...lol. They are a fun dysfunctional couple

Jasmine stepping up to Tyree is like when you see a little chiuahua trying to go after a pitbull

• Members

I can't believe Sarah had to go home - that's f'ed up! Didn't Leroy get a new partner last year when Adam was kicked out??

Vinny was nasty - I can't believe how fat he got, so quickly. I remember thinking he was cute in his first season.

Mark is still SO HOT.

It looks like CT hasn't been working out much... he's a bit lean and lost some of his muscle.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love Johnny, and im glad he won. He deserved it.

I loved watching CT & Diem's relationship.

I hate Ty & Emily. they are awful and feel somehow entitled because they kept winning in the elimination rounds - if you were that good you wouldnt have been sent there so many times.

Archived