OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with this episode. Its too overthetop with the melodramatics. I think I should have left during this instead of the 1988 one.

Megan had a failed kidney transplant. Viki donated hers and Megan rejected it and died. I cant remember but I beleive Marty had a more successful one. Marty was specifically created so viewers wouldnt think that Lupus was always a fatal disease

I would say the one with Tina going over the waterfall followed by Karen on the witness stand

• Members

I started watching OLTL as a psuedo-teen around this time. Probably about 6 months to a year before this episode (the period right before Alex lost it) which I remember watching. Brings back memories. It stands the test of time.

I remember a lot of people hated Marty because she was seen as the Megan replacement. I did. Because of that and because she was such a vile, one-note bitch until several months before the rape.

• Members

Not showing the gang rape episode seems off as it was probably one of OLTL's Top 5 most memorable episodes. RH's Todd being a terrifying monster was some spectacular acting from the rape to stalking a blind Nora at that cabin.

I think at 3 they're going to show Powell holding Todd at gunpoint. By the date, I don't remember if this was before or after OLTL went rape silly and destroyed Powell on their long path to making Todd "a hero."

Archived