OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Karen Witter? NO thank you. That chick couldn't cry for [!@#$%^&*] either. The worst fake crier in the history of daytime. She was horrible.

And Luna? Just die already. Where is Blair? Hey Blair, run this new age annoying hillbilly down already! Malone and Gottlieb were so impressed with themselves, and that is what makes this era particularly cloying. It was pretty damn boring with some REALLY annoying characters like Luna, and some particularly weak and boring male characters.

• Members

Well they arent showcasing her much or at all in this episode so far. She was a great replacement for AE. Not as good as the original but good enough. She helped mature the character forward while still being Tina. I thought she had alot of charisma and chemistry with her costars

IDA. Malone's OLTL in the mid 90s was the last time OLTL was truly great. These next batch of OLTL are the show at its high point before its slow decline

Who did Al just refer to as his uncle that he wanted Larry to give that pin to?

Luna is SOOOOO f---ing annoying!

• Members

Blair was still trying to get surgery to switch from being Asian to white laugh.png.

Seriously, though, Kassie debuted as Blair on December 17th, 1993. Blair was living in Miami Beach and running a jewelry store in a hotel.

But run her over? Give her about a year!

So much love with that scene wub.png .

• Members

Do you guys remember there was some scuttlebutt about a One Life to Live actress blocking some episodes where she appeared from being shown on A Daytime to Remember? I wonder who this was and I wonder if this was at all true because what actress has such power?

Archived