OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 28

• Members

I don't get it at all. Yes Todd has always done horrible things (EITHER Todd, so let's not start getting in some argument about which was meaner), but he JUST came back, and this is how he's meant to seem... sympathetic? Likeable? It's not even a fun/nasty "boo" villain move it's just... kinda stupid and awful.

They film out of order but I doubt they filmed scenes on the last day to randomly put into an episode to air in two weeks from then.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...yeah are writing Todd similarly to how they wrote him with a different face. All that crap about how he'd never cover up for his son's crime and would force him to take responsibility was bull and we are seeing that now. This Todd also seems to be a murdering sociopath who has no qualms about killing and hurting people to get what he wants

Aubrey and Rex are incredibly stupid. Cutter/Gigi >>>>>> those nitwits

Love Jack and Dani's relationship and enjoyed seeing them interact again

Blair with "girlfriend" Starr again. Their scenes really irk me, well Starr especially

I love Todd's assisitant. Too bad the shwo is ending bc I would expand her role.

• Members

Todd is trying to gain Jack's trust, this is the only reason why I think he's covering for him now, but it hasn't played out yet, so who is really to say.

Who exactly did Todd kill to get what he wants? Irene was self defense and we don't really know if he actually killed Victor. I seriously doubt he did.

LOL! Yeah Dr Fasincella was pretty funny. I dug how he go into that music playing over the speaker.

Archived