OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 21

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only think that messed up the show was Alderson's HORRIFIC voiceover. This guy does not enunciate words correctly or have any inflection in his voice. It ruined a good portion of the show for me.. (How these Alderson siblings lasted on this show as long as they did is something they should both be thanking their lucky stars for this Thanksgiving. I know they are trying things out in Hollywood. lol. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! (Well he was actually quite decent in Clint Eastwood's Changeling) I hate to say such mean things on this somber day for the show, but I was thrilled that they would not be transitioning to PP. Little did I know that no one would :(

• Members

what a great episode. You could see it coming, especially if you ever saw Sunset Boulevard or even read a certain Agathie Christie novel considered to be among her most famous and frustrating. I don't think it mattered whether he was a good actor or bad, he was Matthew all these years and this was it for him.

• Members

First I was hit in the gut by today's ending. Then I got on the boards and got hit in the gut that they have truly taped the last of OLTL.

We have so little time left. Why on earth are they wasting our time by showing Jessica and Ford as a couple? I don't know what bothers me more - the fact they are the most boring pairing I've ever seen or that they are trying the rape to love storyline. One minute at St Ann's with Brody showed more chemistry than the drivel we are currently being forced to watch.

RIP Matthew (maybe) and OLTL.

Archived