OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 17

• Members

While I hate Rex, I do love that his story has generated airtime for Roxy. It feels as if we've been seeing alot of hear lately

Not that hard when you dont have the range to pull off anything but that

Todd laying in imagination Irene's lap as she strokes his head...I cant even....

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Howarth could just remember how to play the old RAGING, tortured soul Todd instead of this wimpy lost puppy version, this story could really rock. It's meaty psychological warfare going on inside his fried brain and the stuff RH used to excel at.

Instead, I found myself wondering WTF RH was going for except maybe his version of Victor, the brainwashed, special needs guy who can't live without mommy.

• Members

I think the problem is lack of interesting relationships, more than anything else. Other than some flashbacks, Todd still has no real relationship with anyone on the show. That's because character development takes a back seat to "mysteries."

• Members

What if they give the character that FF is playing amnesia and they drag it out as to who she is. (yeah theres that thing called DNA, but Im sure they wouldnt hesitate to find some reason to have her results doctored to make things extra messy)

Archived