OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 10

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+10

Viki would never be interested in a "felonious ex-husband who's here because he's under house arrest." Next week looks even more boring for poor Viki. If this is what OLTL2.0 is going to be like, I'll pass. I've seen Viki's minimal air time wasted on this kind of vapid OOC filler for too long under FV/RC. She hasn't even been allowed to be involved in her own recently-returned siblings' stories! It's unbelievable.

For OLTL2.0, Viki definitely needs someone new who's intelligent and has a real presence about him that's not as menacing as Clint is all the time. The scenes where he gruffly keeps pushing himself on her as he grills her about her sex life were the antithesis of "romantic." Get her out of that house and back at The Banner. Clint's now more suited to 20-something arm-candy who "appreciate" cheesy cowboy metaphors for romance sex. Viki never has. Let him have his strippers and his Asa Jr. personna. It's so out-of-character for her to suddenly settle for a felonious loser who offers nothing positive or interesting for her. Co-parenting is fine as an occasional event but full-time? That's filler, not a story IMO.

• Members

I know some mocked his facial hair, and I do have a tendency to like some scruff--but yes *much* better.

I've been sick and hopped up on cold pills today but the flashbacks and timeline confused the *Hell* out of me. LOL

And how come every other time we've seen the Painted Pony it's PACKED--now it's perpetually empty (yet unlocked?) Couldn't they afford a "backroom" set where the big guy died--not in front of everyone?

• Members

What's the point of a catfight when all the characters involved are the same anyway? All this return has done is pointed out just what a non-entity Kim was outside of her relationship with Clint, which is now pretty much gone, probably because of PP. If the show hadn't been picked up then I think they should have ended with Clint/Kim, and Viki with a new love, or on her own. With PP, I can see why they may want Clint/Viki, but hopefully that won't be so simple.

As for the spoiler

I prefer Cutter without the facial hair mostly because I got tired of someone with face fuzz and a badly waxed chest.

• Members

Love your Cambias frozen in the meat locker avatar!!

Basically yes that's what happened. It's all a bit much plastic surgery for one story... Also, small detail, but Kim acted like she had never heard of the South American plastic surgeon who handled Stacy/Gigi in that flashback, but then the next episode she told utter Stacy went to the same surgeon she had gone to... Prob just a glitch the script editor shoulda spotted, and of course this story is so confusing the editor himself was probably lost and missed it...

Archived