Y&R: Discussion for the Month of October

• Members

Good scenes between Kristoff St John and Jeanne Cooper as Neil confronts Kay. REALLY good. And between Bryton James and Stephen Nicholls. Bryton was on fire. It's actually too bad they don't pair B in scenes with Michael Grazadei, also talented and so underused.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JEOPARDY To Feature Y&R Category!

NickPhyllisAdam.jpg

Do you think that you know all that there is to know about THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS? Well, you can check your trivia knowledge on the Monday, October 10, episode of JEOPARDY, because the quiz-show will feature the category "Adjectives Of The Young & The Restless" that day! Participating cast members include Genie Francis (Genevieve), Stephen Nichols (Tucker), Jeanne Cooper (Katherine), Joshua Morrow (Nick), Michelle Stafford (Phyllis), Michael Muhney (Adam), Christel Khalil (Lily), Daniel Goddard (Cane), Marcy Rylan (Abby), Peter Bergman (Jack) and Tristan Rogers (Colin). Check your local listings for channels and times, then tune in to see if you know more than the contestants about your favorite soap!

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2011/10/jeopardy-to-feature-yr-categor.html#more

• Members

I miss Tristan Rogers so much. I loved watching Colin and Jill. They made the "scripts" and the pull-the-carpet-out-from-under-your-feet stories bearable. Tristan has an auction going on to raise money for a place that saves babies lives. Today they put up a Y&R script that has lots of great signatures on it. There's others too on his site. Now we can read the script and see how the actors made it better. Still want to see him back there.

• Members

Debbi wub.png Loved her first scenes on Y&R, who knows how it will turn out but I'm giving it a chance. "Harmony" is definitely no Angie Hubbard LOL so it'll be fun seeing Debbi play someone totally different. I can't wait for some Harmony/Devon scenes! I'm not so interested in Tucker.

WTH is that pink floral mess they have poor Sophia in? e5028380.gif

• Members

Caught up w/a little Y/R

I like the acting so far in the Devon/Tucker story line looking forward to Yolanda/Harmony. I hope they don't drop the ball on this story great seeing Brock again w/Katherine.

I'll miss Jill/Colin, I too like the promo for Billy/Victoria short and sweet..

• Members

LMAO, they are playing their characters on Jeopardy. People at home are probably wondering WTF is the Naked Heiress? Kim Kardashian? LOL

yr1p.jpg

yr3a.jpg

"Cane you pretended that you were dead and made me think I was sleeping with a ghost. I ended up in an insane asylum. You're...." laugh.png

• Members

Maybe because they have been following this show for 10, 20 , 30 or even 40 years and would like to continue to watch their show but it's become unwatchable. Viewers watching (or not watching) complain because they want their show back. They may want to finish the show they started.

Although viewers have no control, It belongs to us more than MAB, and we have the right to ask that they be responsible instead of using it to fulfill their own selfish desires. MAB is no longer following the main core families of Genoa City. Main characters have become unrecognizable or they are ignored. Gender roles are perverted. Sex scenes are gross. Story lines are morbid, unfinished ...oh forget it-- the list is too long....they just suck. Sure it's great that Devon and maybe Neil may be getting more story, but for the most part I think the happiest viewers are the newer ones who followed a favorite from another show. Example- SN, Tucker's been on dailly for months now I'm sure his fans are ecstatic. I'm sure fans of all the newest hires are happy(for now). But they have no investment, and the ones that have no investment can walk away easily if they are unhappy. The ones that do have an investment are going to at least try to get it back....until they quit watching for good. Y&R WAS a very good soap.

Archived