Y&R: Discussion for the Month of October

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At TWOP most of the talk is about Ronan and Adam and how hot the snarking is and how they should be paired up, etc. I'm glad people are enjoying the show - there certainly isn't a lot to care about on there now. It's just sad to me that this is the only thing anyone has any interest in because the rest sucks so much. There's some happiness about Sharon standing up for herself more. My problem with that is I just don't buy it. She will be degraded again soon enough.

I do wonder if they brought Daisy back because they thought Phyllis had become a little bit too powerful. I hope it's not for yet another "mystery."

• Members

Turned on the show today to see Kay and Tucker in court (once again) and immediately switched it off .

Seriously again? I rarely watched this show in August because of this stupid squabble and now they are going to repeat in it October? Thumbs down to Kay-Tucker-Ashley in court, bickering, and just in the same room. UGH. Doesn't the new DOOL want SN back to go with Mary Beth? I swear that's the only way it will ever end.

• Members

Watched Monday's Y&R & will continue to just so I could get the feel of things before Debbi arrives. Didn't have the slightest clue what was going on really but it was pretty boring to me for the most part sad.png Do we know who really killed Diane yet or is it still a mystery? And whose baby is Sophia pregnant with, or do we still not know for sure yet (like always)? ;-P

Things I loved: That character/Actress playing Sharon's lawyer. Badass biotch! Loved her getting attitude with that horrid, vapid masc heaux Phyllis. Ugh! I kinda liked Abby, Ronan and Ashley related scenes. That's about it.

Things I hated: How much effort I had to put into trying to understand WTH Victor was saying (I think I have to buy a new ReW button now). Sharon e5028380.gif My god what HAPPENED?? Girl is damaged beyond repair. Just hearing the things she's done recently, plus the way she carries herself e8099.gif a MESS. And is this the best they can do with Katherine Chancellor? Wow

• Members

^No we don't know who killed Diane and hell I bet the writers don't either. Two months later and Ronan just now analyzing the pillows.rolleyes.gif And no we don't know whose baby Sofia is carrying. I assume it is Neil's baby but who gives a sh!t either way? This story is seldom seen (thank God) and horrible in all aspects, especially the acting.

I like Avery too. Jessica Collins is a talented actress whose showing up The Stafford imo. I just ain't up for Avery eventually screwing Nick and these two fighting over him.

Yes Sharon is a effing mess and has been for some time now. I need for her to get her sh!t together but I won't hold my breath.

• Members

Thanks Taiah. So who else could be the father of her baby & does Neil know? Don't tell me it's Devon LOL I really am out of the loop tongue.png

Yikes if an Avery/Nick/Phyllis triangle is brewing. Has Avery been setting her eyes on him or vice versa? Wouldn't be surprised if Sharon went after him to after she's set free (unless things have drastically changed between them) LOL.

It seems to me they've damaged Sharon so much that there's almost no way to repair her so they just keep digging deeper e8099.gif

• Members

The baby is either Malcolms or Neils. Sofia had a ONS with Neil. Its kind of like they are trying to replicate the Neil/Dru/Malcolm story with these 3 and well enough said. I haven't been watching the show much but Sofia for some reason cannot have a paternity test until the baby is born.

Sharon needs a rest. I think the farm story with Sam was supposed to give her some redemption and balance out all thats happened but it was so boring it fell flat. Sharon should be written out for at least 6 months. They did that once with the character but I thnk she's reconciling with her babys kidnapper soon.

Avery is a breath of fresh air she almost seems out of place. She just doen't fit the tone of the show IMO and as a lawyer they make her look imcompetent in court with Sharon so Victor can look like Sharon's savior. Its sickening. I actually like Nickolas but Phick is done and over and boring and adding Avery does not make it better.

The problem is the show is so stale and they have gotten so far away from Y&R's bread and butter which were strong women and business stories.

• Members

I actually thought Sharon looked pretty strong yesterday, standing up to that bitch Phyllis by siccing Avery on her ass. It was the first time in a long while I saw Sharon stand up to that bully.

I like Avery, too... but am worried that they are planning to put Phyllis-Nick-Avery in a triangle. If they are looking for Nicholas to park his prick somewhere, how about Ashley? Those two actually have chemistry.

Amen, JaneAusten, A-frickin-MEN to the need for strong women and business stories.

• Members

LMAO...Sean Young is nuts! She even talks about her Y&R story on here

<object width="480" height="270"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbs.com/e/ETRTo2d_EGyDchsyM_TOKnM1rstGwZ03/cbs/1/" /></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="270" src="http://www.cbs.com/e/ETRTo2d_EGyDchsyM_TOKnM1rstGwZ03/cbs/1/" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Archived