OLTL: Discussion for the week of September 26

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so tired of all the hand wringing over Brody's destruction. He's not destroyed. He's doing some bad things. Telling some lies. All soap characters lie at some point and it doesn't mean destruction. I know he looks like he's a suspect in Victor's murder but so do a lot of people and they're not being destroyed. Brody as the perennial good guy all the time is very limiting for story (see Cris Vega). Brody's done bad things before and he recovered. He can come back from this if they choose to write it. He's actually driving story for a change and I've never found him more interesting and nothing changes that he's fundamentally a good guy who is compromising his principles out of desperation. Not the end of the world for a soap character. I still find him sympathetic.

• Members

Ford and his wiener? Now see, this is why sh it stay gittin cancelled. I'm supposed to go from The Chew to that and be mad that the soaps are all going off?

Viki and Irene showdown, interesting however, though it totally ruins any history they ever had...

Archived