ATWT: February Sweeps Preview!

• Members

Valentine's Day won't exactly be a time of celebration for most of Oakdale's residents, according to ATWT's JP who offered up all kinds of reasons why not.

Emily Wants Answers

Paul might think that he can rest easy, having faked his suicide, but it may not be quite that simple. "Everyone thinks Paul's dead" says JP. "But Emily is starting to wonder a little bit. Shes starting to get a handle on the fact that something is not all that it seems. So that becomes a pursuit for her." And what of Paul's personal nurse? "Meg is trying very hard to keep Paul's secret for him," continues JP, "And then her relationship with him gets very involved.

Will and Gwen Struggle, Babs and Hal scheme

Although they're taking very different approaches, Barbara and Hal each work to come between Will and Gwen., believing it's best for the teens. "They are trying this sort of 'tough love' approach," JP explains. "And it will have consequences. It'll move to something that gets Will and Gwen into more trouble before it gets them out.

Will Nick Make a Move on Carly

If Jack thinks it was tough watching Nick replace him on the force, how might he feel if the young buck takes his place in Carly's life? "Nick is vulnerable to Carly," says JP with a smile. "He has a thing for her and it impairs his judgement at one point. But I wouldn't call it a triangle. There's no question he poses a threat, but it may not be be in the way that one would think."

Can Holden Accept the Truth About Luke?

As suspicions take root in Holden's mind in regards to Luke, the Snyder clan just might be torn asunder yet again! "He's not yet willing to talk to Lily about this because he doesn't understand it," JP explains. "He's in a state of denial. He's not coming out and saying, 'I think my son is gay, and I'm scared.' It's a way of having a little deniability. He's got a long way to go before he understands. And then, something happens, of course, to complicate everything and spin it in a new direction.

___

Sounds really good.I'm actually looking forward to seeing more Nick/Carly..I liked some of their scenes.also cant wait to see the Meg/Paul/Emily story,even tho I have to mute everytime Emily is on screen.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2/4 sounds good to me! Looking forward to Holden/Luke/Lily, even though I can't stand Lily. Not really a fan of Will/Gwen BUT I'm loving that Hal/Babs team up! The more babs the better! I'm beyond tired of Nick/Carly and I cannot stand Emily! Looks like February will have its ups and downs from my view :D

Thanks xDaysAddict!

• Members

Thanks xDaysAddict, these all sound great! :) The Holden/Lily/Luke Snyder stuff in particular sounds interesting.

Re: Nick/Carly

See, no worries. I didn't think there would be a triangle, I just haven't gotten that vibe at all from this storyline. :)

• Members

Thanks for these!!! I think I've read these somewhere else, but I didn't remember most of it. :)

Everything sounds really great. Even the Nick/Carly stuff doesn't sound absolutely horrible. I knew that she and Nick wouldn't sleep together. :rolleyes: I hope Carly uses his fascination with her to her advantage and gets him kicked out of the OPD or something. If anyone's going to sleep w/ Nick, I think it'd be Katie. Just from their conversations, I think that something's going to happen between the two of them.

LOL about Emily. The scenes after Paul's "death" were so over-the-top. Actually, I kind of like her now that she's not Miss Goody-Two-Shoes anymore. And for some reason, I would like to see her and Paul get back together and get married. Before then, though, I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out that Paul's alive. That should be funny.

I'm not too fond of Will and Gwen together, but if it means seeing more Barbara then I'm fine. I'm looking forward to seeing what she and Hal do to try to split them up...should be very interesting and I hope that they succeed :::evil grin:::.

Luke's storyline looks good too. The thing with Holden should be great-viewing. I hope that they involve Emma and Lucinda into the storyline as well. I'm loving Lucinda's relationship with Luke. :)

Archived