Y&R Promo - The Return of Lane This Fall

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have never hated Lane the way most here do in fact there was a time I even enjoyed them but after 100 retcons for Cane I am over them. This last back from the dead ish was just too much for me. I was actually starting to like Lily with Daniel not that I think they make a viable longterm pairing but its time for her character to move on and for Cane to leave canvas for good or good heavens move him on too.

• Members

For some odd reason today soaps seem more and more in fear of fanbases and the reaction of breaking up popular couples. I don't get it. We are no longer in a "super couple" era, no couples get that type of writing anymore and the attention spans of the audiences don't even endorse doing it. Y&R I always think I liked more in many ways because Bill Bell never used to cowtow to fanbases and Y&R was never a super couple soap they were always more about stories than anything. Now Y&R is all about Stupor couples and MAB's love for stunt casting.

• Members

wacko.pngwacko.pngwacko.pngwacko.pngwacko.png

Then again I'm not surprised. We could have finally gotten rid of Cane and had seen Lily actual experience actual growth and learned some valuable lessons yet of course with the current TIIC they stuck to the same old [!@#$%^&*]. Kill both idiots off then please.

• Members

^Well Daniel was checking out Eden and how grown up she's gotten so maybe these two might hook up. I'll take that over the coma inducing Eden/Noah/Hunter triangle. It could end up being Eden/Daniel/Abby/Ricky though. Noah and Hunter don't fit in any way and should just keep hanging with Devon.

As for Lame, well of course they're getting back together. No shocker here with all the cowering to their fanbase crap going on. This sucks for the Daily fans who got all giddy and sucked back in for nothing. Me personally I'm tired of Lily's love life entirely. I truly could give a [!@#$%^&*] either way. I'd be more interested in Leslie getting a man but that sho ain't gonna happen.

Archived