GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GW was a good writer that wrote characters and character motivation well, but he was boring.   No big events ever happened under his watch and that's something GH is known for.  I didn't dislike him, but the show seemed to drag.  He probably should have been given more time though.

• Members

In Wolf's defense, he was only a sole head writer from July 2011 to January 2012, and then was given another month with co-head writer Shelly Altman. But he did come in, previously, from January to March 2008 and even then, he tightened things up that Robert Guza Jr. just did not have the ability to. He deserved more time to really adjust the canvas, because each time he came on, he put the Quartermaines and the hospital in his scripts, which was exciting.

• Members

I miss the characters that were on the show then, but GW was just mostly continuing in the steps of Bob Guza, without the spark.  The show needed to be reset and he and JFP were not the right team at that time to do it.  For all the faults I have with Ron and Frank, their first year-ish really did reset the show.  GW was just more of the same to me.