GH: Classic Thread

• Members

I totally forgot she did the ghost version of Kate.  Clearly MW was willing to appear all along-they used to trot her out once a month with Coleman.  To be fair, she missed a lot of crap that happened to her character, so let's say she even read the synopsis of the DID story, how would anyone play that?  Kelly Sullivan certainly couldn't do it in real time.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't believe it never occurred to me that if not for Elizabeth Taylor the Luke and Laura wedding might not have happened at all.

I knew she was instrumental in bringing the wedding forward but - as Tristan pointed out - if she hadn't issued that ultimatum then it is likely that Genie would have quit before the originally planned wedding in the summer of '82 was able to play out.

And it probably turned out for the best storyline wise too. It would have been stretching it a bit too far to have Laura go back to being torn between Scotty and Luke after literally saving the world with Luke (I know, I know that in itself was probably stretching it a bit too far!).

• Members

Supposedly he gave her the opportunity to sleep with him 'willingly,' or never walk the island freely outside of solitary confinement. But let's not kid ourselves: That's rape. That aside, there's also nothing about the way either Stavros was presented in the '80s or 2000s that indicated this was a man who didn't actively get violent with her. I'm sure he got violent and took her without that supposed 'consent' as well.

• Members

What in the absolute fùck are you talking about? I was opining on AMCOLTL's question, it has nothing to do with you. Two people respond to the same topic on here all the time.

I've had enough of this, and I'm reporting it. Enjoy that and keep my name out of your mouth from now on, because I'll do it every single time you do this from hereonin, to make up for the last however many years in the last decade I've let you skate out of pity. Move on with your life.

ETA: And don't worry, I screencapped it!

Edited by Vee

• Members

I agree, the only truly consensual relationship she had with the Cassadines was with Stefan.

Her fear of Stavros in her 1983 return, her emotional breakdown at GH in 1996 just after Nikolas arrived and she thought Lulu was missing, and every reaction to him after his resurrection paints a pretty clear picture that she was terrified of him, and of what happened to her.