AMC: Monday, August 15, 2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you hadn't caught AMC in a minute and you tuned in today, would you have ever guessed that Dixie came back from the dead, like, yesterday? And J.R. talking about she always leaves so she should just go ahead and leave now? blink.png Are you serious? YOU'RE MOTHER IS BACK FROM THE DEAD YOU DRUNK ASS [!@#$%^&*]

With her head at that angle, Amanda actually favors Kate Collins-Janet for the first time ever.

• Members

And we hadnt heard Tad lament about Dixie for how long before then. Surprise surprise we moved away from Cara/Jake/Tad to Cara/Dixie/Tad. Its pretty obvious stories shifted gears once Brodericks stuff kicked in. I am sure we were headed for a WTD with Amanda and JR and Jake and the Jake/Cara stuff would have moved forward in some capacity, The only storyline I feel has moved somewhat seamlessly has been Jake and Amanda's Everything else seems contrived as hell.

• Members

I have honestly hated them since forever until this storyline and I have been enjoying the heck out of them. Granted I wasn't watching much over the past couple of years but I like them a lot now.

Chrishell remember is not on contract and I would not be shocked not to see Amanda in the plans moving forward.

Archived