OLTL: Judith Light Rumor AGAIN !

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe Aubrey's first name is still Aubrey its just the last name is not Wentworth

If she's Karen's I think her name could Be Aubrey Wolek (Daughter with Larry) Or Aubrey Piermont (Daughter with Steve who Karen left with in 1983)

• Members

I don't care if her name is Aubrey Doggie and who her Doggie Daddy is :P , I think time is so short and she is not a character who deserves a lot of focus right now. I do understand that we have been dangling on the thread of her denouement for months now, so I would like to see that straigtened out. But tying her to Karen is too generous in my opinion. Just reveal who she is and send her out of town with her tail between her legs. And take Cutter with her. They came, they schemed, they came some more, they got caught, they learned something, they leave town happily reformed and better for their experience..

• 2 months later...
  • Members

INSIDE: Exclusive — Judith Light, Susan Batten, Brandon Buddy and Jessica Tuck Returning to One Life! Plus: Brian Kerwin Hits Llanview! Is Crystal Chappell next as Maggie Carpenter? How about Kish? Also: Are Cutter and Kim Max Holden’s twins? Source: Did Robin Strasser Decline To Come Back To One Life Before The Finale? One Life To Continue Filming at ABC Studios Post-Broadcast?

closedeyes.jpg

Archived