AMC: Actress Denied A Cameo Return?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly dont remember her. Lily was barely on in those years. She basically only appeared a few times a year. If I recall correctly, she was away at some school to help with her condition which is why wasnt around for most of the time except when Jack and Laurel went to visit her

Attention whore to the core!

• Members

That's exactly what I was thinking. For instance, I moved a lot in my life. And ended up going to 6 highschools before I graduated (Yes, it sucked). Most of them were Catholic schools. One of them I only went to for about 7 months before we moved again. However, the next year when I found out the priest who had always worked with the school died, I went back for his funeral. I hardly knew him, but I knew of his history and what a great person he was. And even though we didn't know each other well, he still played a part in my life. So, I paid my repsects. I have a feeling that's what Michelle was offering to do, as well. AMC was her first acting job, after all.

• Members

I would have had no problem with her coming back for a cameo as I remember when she played Lily.

If Y&R let Eden Riegel come and do a cameo for AMC, they would have had to also let Peter Bergman visit as Cliff.

Archived