AMC: Actress Denied A Cameo Return?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember her well, particularly the fact that she NEVER talked and had to do a lot of face acting... which was usually a sad face looking at the ground. Who I don't remember is Mischa Barton in the role, but maybe that was only a day or two. I do remember the slightly SORASed Lily before Leven, she actually talked and was kinda cheery... and looked older than Leven.

• Members

Wasn't there some episode where they brought Lily for Christmas or Thanksgiving as a surprise guest? I think it was sometime in the mid or late 90's.

I know Jack had to tell her about Laurel but I think that was offcamera.

• Members

Yes Carl, that was Mischa... maybe I did see that and just forgot. When Laurel was killed, Lily was naturally the first person I thought about, and I must say that I was surprised, impressed even, by how the show continued with the character the way in which they did.

• Members

I wonder if she knows that Lily is already coming back under a different actress. I can imagine her reading about SMG returning and thinking "Hey, I'ma get on that bandwagon, too! I was on that show back in the day! They can bring my character back." Then randomly going to a soap site and seeing that Lily has moved on from her.

• Members

You know, bringing her back as Ava isn't a bad idea. And the excuse that they couldn't fit her into the finale seems odd. You don't have to cram everything into that final week. For a soap the final WEEK should be a finale and if she gave them time, I think they should be able to find something small to give her. She was there for many years.

Archived