PSNS awesome rumor

• Members

From Dustin:

Rumors are heavily buzzing that the show will definitely bring Grace back. And she knows everything too. This will set the stage for the much anticipated reveal and a big SL.

But then I woke up and realized this was but a dream.

Oh, how I miss Grace.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't be surprised. She's mentioned almost a daily basis, and one can tell they are leading up the reveal.

My guess is that JER will do with Fox/Kay/Miguel what he has recently done with Lucas/Sami/Austin. Miguel will ride into town in time to help Kay pick up the peices.

• Members

I havent quite decided if Dustin just makes this crap up to pimp his site or if he just doesn't mind spinning fan conjecture as news for hits. Regardless, in the 8 years I've been frequenting his sites maybe 1% of his rumors turned out true.

• Members

Me too

She was one of my faves.

I miss her tomato soup cakes!

BUT

KEEP JOHN faw away

Anyone remember way back when in 2003 maybe? (when Ivy was in the wheelchair) and Ivy/Eve were at the Lobster Shack and Ivy blackmailed with the gun. How I miss those days.

• Members

I think Grace will be back soon. Passions is building it up and with Sam and Ivy engaged its only a matter of time. Also, we have Migule coming back so we will have to hear about what happened with Charity. She already should be home but I can just feel the suspense building so she will be back at the latest by the summer. If she isn't, I will be shocked. I like Dana Sparks alot but my feelings about Grace are always up and down. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't but she does need to return and should have already given what is going on with her family. I just never liked David and John (the guy was good looking but he was useless and was never given anything to work with so there was no attachment). We will see I guess :D .

Yeah those days rocked!!

Yes it would be and that has always been my theory too but I began to doubt it when David and John left the show. I still think that is the truth though and I would love to see it come out. Its been far too long.

• Members

FS made that spoiler up but I agree with your statement, Drew. As long as I've known Dustin's Web site, the rumors have just NEVER been true. I'm shocked you even found a one percent. The rumors are almost always too outlandish, too, and if realistic sounding, they are certainly too good to be true. He should just close shop already. A lot of fans are onto the fact that his site is illegitimate and worthless.

Archived