OLTL: Kim

• Members

from soaps.com

she comes back and she marries rex

Full Story:

Kim comes back claiming she had Clint's baby. Clint doesn't believe her but Rex does. Rex is supposed to spiral out of control after the charges against Clint are dropped (ie Eddie Ford). Kim goes to Rex claiming she has a way to make Clint pay but rex has to marry her. The audience will not know whether or not Kim is telling the truth.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a surprise. Kim's return is all about the twitcher.

The only reason I ever tolerated Kim was because of Setton's work with Jerry ver Dorn. She was weak in all her scenes with non-actors like Hunt, JPL, and Fath - her highlight was not being able to cry real tears when Kim's BFF died.

Gigi's death seems to make them think they can have Rex be a big stud. Every story has to be about how he suffers and how he's going to kick ass, and on and on and on.

JPL has tanked this story from the first day and he will continue to do so. Bringing in a cipher like Kim won't change that.

I really wish they had just killed Clint. I don't recognize anything about him anyway, and his only purpose now is to push story for deadbeats.

• Members

Yeah, I'm not sure I buy all of this quite yet....

And I don't see it at soaps.com at the moment, do you have the direct link?

Nevermind, I found it...it is not on the spoiler page of the site, but in a thread made by some unknown poster in the message board section, who refused to provide a link to where they got the information from: http://soaps.sheknow...e/board/240625/

Also, the site has listed Amanda Setton several times as having played Kimberly Andrews on GH.....and not OLTL

http://soaps.sheknow.../776/updates/14

Apologizes for being so cyncial, but it would be nice if the person on that message board would just prove where they got their info. from by providing a link....

• Members

I don't believe Kim would turn on Clint so quickly. I also thought the show made it fairly clear that Kim and Clint had not yet consummated their relationship before her departure.

I have always loved that pairing, and I would actually like to see them have a child together - shades of Trump or Murdoch. The scandal would be fabulous - old Clint with a baby by a lady of ill repute - and it's down-to-earth. But I doubt that's going to happen; I think this is a roadblock as they close Kim and Clint down and re-affirm Clint and Viki. But with the show going on, I think that's a mistake. You can play with Viki and Clint for years, but I'd move them both on - him with Kim, her with someone new.

• Members

I believe they did....it seems like it was pointed out on at least a couple of occassions that they did not have sex. Plus, there is still the matter of David blackmailing her over something that happened before she had ever even meant Clint....so that will have to be dealt with as well, and makes me wonder about this even more.

Archived