AMC: New promo about the returns

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is kind of weird that Greenleo wouldn't be reunited with the show ending but I think it's simply because Agnes was trying to work out a deal for the show to go on...and she got it! I think Josh also made it clear he didn't want to break up Ryan and Greenlee with his appearance - he just wanted a simple cameo to tribute the show's role in his life. It's quite possible he wouldn't have appeared at all if they told him he was going to shake up the entire canvas in one episode.

• Members

I know he said this but I kind of felt like it was just party line. It's tough for me to imagine anyone saying, "I'll come back but please, only if I don't actually change anything!" Greenlee's life is toxic waste, and this just basically tells people to wallow in it.

• Members

Isn't he slated for three episodes b ut anyways I'm kinda afraid that Ryan/Leo will have scenes I just remeber that CM interview from a couple weeks ago talking about how when he found out that Josh was coming back he wanted the writers to do something and at first they wasn't but now they are.

• Members

Josh is only back for a few episodes, def not enough time to reunite him and greenlee. Im just happy i get to see them at all.

However, It would have been better if they had reunited them, let Greenlee get leo out of davids lap and run away with him, and show him telling her he knows there are more there and she tells him to wait for her while she heads back to PV to tell everyone and helps them all find where david is hiding everyone, and then let her break up with Ryan and go back to leo. or something like that.

• Members

Ironically the only couple on that list that doesn't make me want to puke is Brooke/Adam. But I am looking forward to seeing Leo again. We had Marcil return to GH and Dumahel to AMC. Maybe somebody else from the cast of Las Vegas will join OLTL. What's Nikki Cox up to?

Archived