AMC Thursday, July 21, 2011

• Members

All My Orpheus Ghosts 'n Zombies. I think from here on out whoever starts the AMC threads should replace that "C" with an "O", "G", or a "Z". ;-)

Seriously, LMAO at Dixie stumbling in that park like a zombie. That was hysterical. Loved the music cue that was playing but I think Thriller would've been more appropriate for that LOL moment.

I get why Kendall did it but I still didn't like her offering Bianca her & Zach's house. Where would her & the boys go?! Oh I know, the yacht club -_-.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised that Erica kept going on about the noise when Ben was insisting there was nothing to notice. I guess Erica doesn't have any real fear about him but I was worried he was going to drug her or clobber her with a shoe or whatever.

The Dixie scene was pretty funny. With the Marvel/ABC Daytime synergy all over OLTL, they should have had a crossover between Dixie and Marvel Zombies.

<Tad walks in the front door>

Tad: Dixie? Kate said she saw you! She said you went with Cara. Is it true?? Are you alive??

Dixie <blood dripping from mouth>: I'm just having some Cara Cake. Want a slice?

Tune in for the next episode, featuring returning favorite Zen Gesner as Unfrozen Zombie Braden.

• Members

No explanation yet. I suspect Broderick was trying to tie the stories together for the show ending. My hope is that Jane is working for Vanessa, whom David of course saved, and she recruited her son's henchman to help take care of Erica. Flimsy, I know, but at least then David wouldn't necessarily have to know about Erica's kidnapping.

Yes, David was one of his teachers, just like he taught Jake's ex-girlfriend Allie when she was in med school.

I'm with you on Griffin, even if his voice does quiver.

Yeah, Ryan is looking great lately!

I must be the only one who didn't mind seeing Dixie stumbling around after 5 years in bed. I'm sure her muscles had started to atrophy a bit and it was hilarious!

• Members

^I'm thinking Ben is the only real security. David may not want to involve too many people, to include lots of security for drugged up patients, if he wants to keep Orpheus in the dark/a secret.

Good episode. As much as I love Dixie, and am so happy she is out in public, I also agree that last scene was hilariously bad. Zombie is right! Hahaha, oh well. Someone mentioned Keeping Up Appearances, and you're so spot on! I love that show, good ol' Hyacinth Bucket!

While Ryan/Cara were cute together, they didn't seem to fit or flow for me. They kept stumbling over each other's words, and it seemed so botched. Their smiles and laughs is what saved the whole thing, but they needed to practice those scenes more IMO.

Very interesting, obviously David knew Erica was next to Dixie this entire time. I hope they have a good explanation for why David is doing this with Erica, and how all along he knew about Jane (was he just pretending with her when they were alone, so she didn't suspect anything?). Obviously Jane is in the dark about David and this entire project - does she know about Dixie?

• Members

still, she was just able to walk out? Security could also be in the form of locks and measures to keep people in and out. Id imagine the place would some type of keycard or code system to enter and exit. Erica's room seems alot more advanced and sophisticated than Dixie's which was no problem for her to leave

• Members

Those are brilliant! I was kinda disappointed we didn't start today's ep with a repeat of the zombie Dixie scene.

I THINK David moved her there, by Janerica's once he got involved with Jane--but that's just my guess. I guess if nobody could find Erica he figured she was safe? I have no idea...

Oh I found it hysterical too--and in a good way. If she continues to lurch around in the background of scenes though for more episodes, I will have to change my mind.

• Members

I guess the director's point was to show how sunlight affected her (driving home the point that she hasn't had sun exposure in years), combined with her readjusting to walking & using her muscles... The blocking was just bizarre. At very least, they should have shot that moment closer. Maybe then it wouldn't have looked so Dawn of the Dead! :lol:

But you know something? I'll just consider this a golden moment of the final months & weeks of Pine Valley... and I can honestly say, I haven't enjoyed the show this much in a very long time!

Archived