AMC Wednesday, 7/13

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show was okay and the ridiculousness of Kendall & Dr. Dullsville continues. "We worked too hard to get to this point" er WTF? Kendall :nbe:

At least LB is writing him to have flaws, he lied to Kendall's face twice and lied to Ryan too :D I do love that LB is writing them so ridiculous, I'd swear it was deliberate ;)

Jamanda stuff was good.

LOL so JR was with Marissa cause it was what AJ wanted? :lol:

• Members

Jake's reaction really surprised me and he really handled it well. I know it was mentioned on here before that Chrishell was upset at the cheating and how Amanda was painted out to be the bad guy in this story. Uh where? Jake gave her a pass and this reaffirmed his love for her. I dindt see her as being treated badly or coming across horrible

• Members

I found that line to be incredibly funny, yet cheesy at the same time. Marissa is not convincing me of her "feelings" though, and it would appear she isn't convincing Bianca either. And I am glad. I am also glad they acknowledged the baggage Bianca has in that area (falling for straight girls, then straight girl becomes confused, then straight girl decides she's into her, then straight girl decides she wants the meat again) You get the idea.

• Members

Tomorrows Marissa/JR/Bianca scenes should be really good. I have a feeling. Wasn't expecting Bianca to waltz in like that when Marissa told JR that she wanted Bianca! I thought she would mind her own business for a while like Scott told her to - LOL.

Kendall & Griff at Fusion and that pond ;-) wub.gif Beautiful. And I don't mind him lying to her & Ryan about the Orpheus project. Wow I wonder what that's all about? It seems really big.

Yes, I loved that! AMC did that over & over with Bianca which I find sad but I'm glad they're owning it & have Bianca voicing her frustration with it.

Maybe if CBL (hopefully) stays for All My Kids Online and Glendening (hopefully) doesn't, the show can finally have a S/L for Bianca where she falls for a true lesbian.

• Members

ITA. I didn't expect Jake to be so forgiving so quickly but I found it interesting that Amanda still feels guilty and Jake seems confused about where they go from here.

I thought it was excellent! It was very suspenseful going from Amanda telling Jake everything to Bianca's reaction to the kiss and even JR trying to cope with not living up to Adam's or Dixie's legacies.

I think Griffin's been involved with David's experiments for longer than any of us knew.

I can't wait to see how Bianca & JR react today!

This episode also had 2 of my favorite David lines about Ryan: To Griff, "Look, we're never gonna get Lavery to understand the merits of our work, even if we use flash cards and simple words to do it" and later to Ryan himself "We all have to use our gifts to make the world a better place, Ryan. That's right -- you don't have any of those, do you?" :lol:

• Members

I absolutely loved today's episode.

Tad and JR's conversations and relationships, and then Jake's hatred of JR and Tad dealing with both of them.

Bianca and Kendall's wine chats about their love troubles.

The mystery behind the Orpheus Project. Love how Griffin is standing by David's side, while still loving Kendall.

Character development, history, real talks... Amazing.

Oh and yes, all outdoor scenes have been amazing. Absolutely beautiful.

Archived